✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why!? (u2)

Sternly

No I haven't called them first because I havent got the number and second because with our 6 hours difference it's quite hard to catch them (yeah, I'm lazy)

and I've found most offer of about 150 to 250 euros for ONE ticket and I want 2 and it's so overpiced that I feel cheated If I pay that sum! (besides I don't even know for sure If I'm travelling, I'm just trying to buy the tickets now in case I travel and they are sold out)

People are already discussing this in another thread

http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30

she stated that in the beginning of her post.. she's not really hurting anyone by posting it here... :embarrased: it was late... and this isnt like the interpol forum... people are allowed to breathe here.. lol

:P :laugh3:

eso, eso! I know but I was so amazed that this is happening for a concert in about 7 months ( :stunned: ) that , I didn't thought it deserve an thread of its own, but it would call more peopkle's attention on the Lounge section

okay, I'm sorry :D

People are already discussing this in another thread

http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30

she stated that in the beginning of her post.. she's not really hurting anyone by posting it here... :embarrased: it was late... and this isnt like the interpol forum... people are allowed to breathe here.. lol

:P :laugh3:

eso, eso! I know but I was so amazed that this is happening for a concert in about 7 months ( :stunned: ) that , I didn't thought it deserve an thread of its own, but it would call more peopkle's attention on the Lounge section

okay, I'm sorry :D

no worries.. ;) look.. it hasnt been deleted so the mods must think its ok. ;)

;)

next to the interpol board.. the muse board looks soft.. so many rules... regulations.. how do you do it?? and is it worth it??

just curious... I mean.. I hate duplicate threads as well.. but its not like there are 3 million of these and she doesnt do it often, so. *shrugs*