hey, first one to post here!!!!!

brieberryman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he has the hots for ya! whahaha :D
well i'll be talking about the other guy a lot more so dont get jealous ;)

jealous? nah why would i? we can always share him(guyberryman) im sure he wouldnt mind hahaha :D

OY!...OOOYYYY!! ..... :roll: um, DID we *forget someone?? ......sharing does not always have to be through *two people :oops: .....see.....cuz we're fans of the WWG club...l think...well....everyone* who likes him WW....SHOULD be able to share him :D hehe....so, thats my two cents :)

i think he has the hots for ya! whahaha :D
well i'll be talking about the other guy a lot more so dont get jealous ;)

jealous? nah why would i? we can always share him(guyberryman) im sure he wouldnt mind hahaha :D

OY!...OOOYYYY!! ..... :roll: um, DID we *forget someone?? ......sharing does not always have to be through *two people :oops: .....see.....cuz we're fans of the WWG club...l think...well....everyone* who likes him WW....SHOULD be able to share him :D hehe....so, thats my two cents :)

yeah i guess so..when gingers tired and a sleep you can give him some good lovin hahahaha :D

• 3 weeks later...
where has brie berryman been??? shes NEVER on????
of course she's never on.....this thread was posted a long time ago. it was the first thread to go in here :D she hasnt been here in like 6 months :D

yeah i know...kasha berryman hasnt been on eithe..weird..i saw brie lurking the other day tho or was it kasha? cant remember
it was kasha because brie doesnt come here anymore. she hasnt been here in a long time

i just noticed this you can see my first reply i made in this thread it was in september. then the next one is by angela made in january :o

that just goes to show how many people actually came in here when it first started. now more people are in here everyday and we have more replies that the chris forum.