✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

banned sites...un banned

jimjam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I didn't say we definitely would....*coughs* go out. I said there was the possibility of going out.... but yeh I only said it for a friendly joke, I didn't expect her to say 'I will take you up on that offer' did I? :/

:lol: you crack me up, if i hadn't stuck my nose in..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

to think that, you brain must be the size of homer's in your av, i mean, a couple of posts ago you said it was a joke, then now you're saying it might have worked out, as for me ruining your life....meh....move on, get over it, i can't control how other people feel, or how i feel for that matter

in every way possible, but you know what, i'm onto you, and i won't let you do it to me again, we're still speaking, but if we hadn't been you'd have known, so you failed, all you did was push yourself away

12?, does that mean i'm old enough for you to start raping, or have i already gone past that age?, :confused: and even if i am, how does it feel to be beaten by a 12 yr old?.......TWICE :lol: hammertime!

no, not at all, i'm just telling it like it is, you're the pathetic one, nobody on this forum likes you, if you disappear, then tomorrow nobody's gna be like 'where's ceckers' ya' know, we'll be like,

'so, what was the name of that fag again?'

:lol: okidoki octopus, hey didn't i make you a moderator on y forum, which is now dead!! :D

haha none unfortunatly, is inti your real name :sneaky: , i'm jamie, but you can call me jay, everybody else does :D

haha..yeah i was a mod on ur forum...good memory :D i'm the loser who sent the resume for the position :smart:

its dead??!!! ...u cant take the title of mod away!!!!!, everything i've ever had has been taken from me.... ..

hehe :D..but seriously why is it dead??!.....and i was just about to pm u to ask for the website address cause i couldnt remember it.

is inti your real name , i'm jamie, but you can call me jay, everybody else does

nice to meet u jay :) ....but no, inti isnt my real name..its currypower

:D .....nah its tania :) ...not as interesting as currypower, inti or octopus ..but hey..what can u do.