✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Give It Up for Coldplaying.com

owenrees_73

Well with all the drama today I noticed that there is hardly any of this going on at the official board, so whether it is good or not we here are all well ahead of them over there. Lol. I think a few people mentioned talk over there, but they were from here. Also a guy is going around saying that debs said square one is not on the record, when i think he means talk. Anyway way to go guys!

Well with all the drama today I noticed that there is hardly any of this going on at the official board' date=' so whether it is good or not we here are all well ahead of them over there. Lol. I think a few people mentioned talk over there, but they were from here. Also a guy is going around saying that debs said square one is not on the record, when i think he means talk. Anyway way to go guys![/quote']

Probably because Albie is banned on the other forum. If he wasn't, I'm sure he would happily be spreading the probably illegaly acquiered song there as well...

And Debs was misquoted. Debs said she didn't think 'Square One' was going to be a single, she never said it wouldn't be on the album.

Well with all the drama today I noticed that there is hardly any of this going on at the official board' date=' so whether it is good or not we here are all well ahead of them over there. Lol. I think a few people mentioned talk over there, but they were from here. Also a guy is going around saying that debs said square one is not on the record, when i think he means talk. Anyway way to go guys![/quote']

Probably because Albie is banned on the other forum. If he wasn't, I'm sure he would happily be spreading the probably illegaly acquiered song there as well...

And Debs was misquoted. Debs said she didn't think 'Square One' was going to be a single, she never said it wouldn't be on the album.

we never said that... we were talking about 'Talk' not being on the album... :P

Oh I know you were talking about 'Talk' :) , but owenrees mentioned someone on the coldplay.com messageboard who thought 'Square One' wasn't going to be on the album, when Debs never said any such thing.

good thing someone understands what i was saying, ya debs was misquoted on the other forum. they were spreading rumor square one was not on album, when she said it may not be a single. anyway, thanks for clearing that up!