✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay unpopular? ha?

marta

check this out.. i cant believe it....

British rockers COLDPLAY feel "unpopular", because the only feedback they've received during their two year absence from the music scene has been through the scathing British tabloid press.

Frontman CHRIS MARTIN insists he hasn't met anyone who likes his music in the two years since Coldplay released A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD in 2003 - and subsequently can't wait to perform to loyal fans at a string of summer concerts later this year (05)

The 28-year-old says, "We've been away for so long now and the only public feedback we get is tabloid gossip, which is generally vitriolic, so at this point we feel so unpopular and so out of the loop.

"The only people we've met who have anything to do with Coldplay have been in our faces and trying to take our picture, (people) who generally don't like us. It seems surreal that we're going to play concerts again because I haven't met anyone who likes us for two years.

"Quite where these people are going to come from, I'm not sure. But I hope they're out there somewhere."