✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Decision to make.....

jackie

hmm well i've been debating with myself for about a week now, since the thought has crept in and won't leave and this seems an appropriate place to get somewhat level-headed opinions. ok heres the deal. i am going to Greece for the month of july this summer and i have been planning on doing a little bit of extra traveling around europe afterwords, yea no prob, but uh so far and looks like i'll uh be by myself which sucks but i'll deal if forced. Then coldplay has to start announcing all their tour dates and low and behold they are doing their european tour during the early part of the summer which worries me some because what if they start touring the states in late july or early august while i'm still in europe? thats gonna suck like big time. so i'm in a predicament. THEN i see the opportunity to get the VIP tickets which are at the right time allow for me not mess up with my program in greece and still get to see london for like a couple days which was all i was gonna be able to afford to do anyways. so i have come down to 2 choices A- coldplay concert vip style, and see london but no other major eurpean cities. B- 2 weeks or so travel mind you by myself and see 4 or 5 cities, and maybe miss coldplay depending on when they tour states. so you see what kinda things i've been having to think about the past couple of weeks and to make things worse i'm suppose to buy a plane ticket ASAP, :cry: i dunno maybe you all can advise me more than what i already know, i figured i'd put the info out there at least.

and no need wasting words on how incredibly awesome it would be to see coldplay with VIP tickets i have already thought of that and i don't think anyone could possibly enjoy it at much as i could either :dozey:

hey everyone guess what i've made my decision and it feels so good to finally have done so!! nonetheless it's wonderful news!! i've decided to not miss my opportunity and to go ahead and go to london first and see the crystal palace show on the 26th and get VIP tickets, which is gonna be soooooooooo exciting :wideeyed:. so yea if any of ya'll are gonna be at that show on the 26th lets post it up, cause it be neat to know who all of us is gonna be out in the crowd and stuff.

i've decided to not miss my opportunity and to go ahead and go to london first and see the crystal palace show on the 26th and get VIP tickets' date=' which is gonna be soooooooooo exciting :wideeyed:. so yea if any of ya'll are gonna be at that show on the 26th lets post it up, cause it be neat to know who all of us is gonna be out in the crowd and stuff.[/quote']

Sounds great, but there is no concert scheduled in Crystal palace for the 26th. That's what I thought anyway. Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th of June. Or was it a typo? :o