April 5, 200521 yr What are the chances of the guys doing a full band version of gravity as a b-side for one of the singles on X&Y? I would love it.
April 5, 200521 yr I'm not sure that chris would undermine his mates band by putting out his version. Has anyone outside the UK heard of Embrace or heard the song
April 5, 200521 yr Author ya im in Canada and i have the embrace album and therefore the song, but what im trying to get a hold of is the music video for it and Ashes, does anyone out there have it?
April 6, 200521 yr I've seen the video for it on MTV's college channel, MTVU or something like that. It was so odd the first time I saw/heard it to hear the beginning part sound just like Gravity done by Coldplay, then have some other guy's voice start into it.
Create an account or sign in to comment