✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Nappies - Coloured Bands!

owenrees_73

Ok was the nappies made before a rush of blood to the head, or after in the early sessions of x&y. If it is the latter, well watch it again and you see some coloured bands on chris' fingers, particularly a red one on his left hand at the end of the video.

:lol: I suppose... but dont rack your brain over this.. I just read somewhere that the codes hints will be given out a few weeks prior to the album being released... so, it might be a bit difficult to figure it out the was it is.. at this point.. if its not all complete.. ;) should be fun tho!

oh im not trying to crack the album cover code, i was just watching the nappies for fun and noticed the bands, and i know chris is going to use them for a theme with x&y. I just thought of it as a conincidence, that we can see back to its origin over a year ago. Im not trying to crack the code, it just caught my eye in the nappies.

oh im not trying to crack the album cover code' date=' i was just watching the nappies for fun and noticed the bands, and i know chris is going to use them for a theme with x&y. I just thought of it as a conincidence, that we can see back to its origin over a year ago. Im not trying to crack the code, it just caught my eye in the nappies.[/quote']

I still dont understand why you think the bands mean anything... lol I'm going to ask Jewelchen (the girl who actually has them) what he told her....

Chris said to some girl that those colored bands had to do something with the new album' date=' that's why Owen keeps saying that.[/quote']

I think it resembles the bands by way of them being colorful and the album being colorful. That's all the similarity I can find..

Chris said to some girl that those colored bands had to do something with the new album' date=' that's why Owen keeps saying that.[/quote']

you got it Jan...

I get that part.. but I just posted the question to her.. so we can get it from the source... I seriously dont remember her saying that... but, we'll see when she replies.. :cool: