✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE SCIENTIST VIDEO

';'

:shock: if you heard this already ..shame on you for not putting it here on the board....anyways on the other board a girl was saying someone told her that coldplay were "filming" in the woods by where she lives. so she went to take a look and ran into chris and got to talk to him......................................so then that must mean that the next

video is going to be in the woods? other people were asking and saying that it was the faultline video but i dont think so. he said he already did that video( i think).......anyways forget about that. the scientist needs to come out already i cant wait any longer its making me crazy.

i had this up for about a day and i noticed that nobody replied :x so i made the title in all caps. :lol: so then i'll see if people notice it. :shock:

now come on tell me what you think and tell me if you heard anything else. :wink:

i've heard wheres my boy i have that downloaded on my media player

your love means everything i would think would be the one for the video, but could you see that song having a video where it takes place in the woods?

thats why i said its driving me crazy. but it will all make sense when the video finally comes out..........then we'll think......"oh yeah i never thought of it that way"....

anyways i dont think the faultline video will come out in america.

no i dont think they are that big here. well at least not in texas.........i havnt heard of them anywhere else but the net and on this board.

i have to go to class now be back in 2 hours bye

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...