✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Instruments on X&Y

owenrees_73

I was listening to some of the new songs and I'm trying to work out for each one what chris is playing, what do people think can we make a list of which ones he plays organ, guitar, piano, acoustic, or just plain sings...this would help out alot thanks.

ya i have deleted them.......dude that was only 2 days ago i can still remember what they are like. ive been listening to them like all day everyday until that point, and now im just going to almost forget the live sound and wait for the single and album quality......still does anyone know what he plays on each song? People that saw live shows recently?

well....... be a man and keep your promise!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm gonna have so much fun if those songs surface and you decide you're gonna stick to your promise :D :D:D but don't worry I'll definetely make sure to tell you how good the tracks are..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, i do remember chris saying in "solid ground" the song was gonna have "a big brass band". With all this discussion on Solid Ground/Swallowed by the Sea, i cant tell if the song will be on the new album. But maybe it's a good sign of what some of the songs "might" sound like.

I'm thinking Solid Ground could be a lot like Life is for Living, in terms of instruments, sound, and progression. Actually, when I was there :P (I'll milk that one -'TIL KINGDOM COME- lol), it really reminded me of Life is for Living as soon as he started it.