✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your latest addiction?

staring elf

well i'd been meaning to switch to firefox for a while now, it's leaps and bounds over IE and with it you can get so many little extentions and little things to customize it and i just get all silly about that stuff when i first set stuff up for preferences wanting to make stuff the easiest as possible. but yea downloading software is also a bit of a addiction of mine i guess :lol: cause i did also get vlc player yesterday.......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea vlc is stellar, it' will play anything, i needed it specifically for a download of donnie darko the director's edition and might i add my god i loved that edition even more i didn't think it was possible for me to like that movie even more but i really wish they would have left it that way in final release :/

well i'd been meaning to switch to firefox for a while now' date=' it's leaps and bounds over IE and with it you can get so many little extentions and little things to customize it and i just get all silly about that stuff when i first set stuff up for preferences wanting to make stuff the easiest as possible. but yea downloading software is also a bit of a addiction of mine i guess :lol: cause i did also get vlc player yesterday.......[/quote']

Firefox is great. And I just discovered VLC recently too, it plays just about anything and is much easier to use.