April 12, 200521 yr I cant wait until the 18th! Coldplay are going to be back officially, just take a minute to think about what that means. Wow. Well they will be back, we will be hearing there songs everywhere and everyone will be going nuts about Speed Of Sound. It just really is amazing the attention they are going to get in 6 days! Wow it just has really hit me that this is going to end an era, and begin another one. Coldplay will be back everywhere, back in the spotlight and as rockin' as ever. Its going to be mega!
April 12, 200521 yr I know I've been thinking about this too. AFTER ALL THIS TIME WAITING, ITS HERE!!! Here for however many years now I've been keeping track of them and their progress and now its gonna be out there for the world to see what they've been working on. They're gonna be HUGE after this I'd say, and all over too. They're not gonna be just our band anymore!
April 13, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: This thread is like....whoa. :stunned: I'm excited for the new material, but......wow. :stunned: :lol:
April 13, 200521 yr Author well its just all happening real fast and the whole world is going to get excited about this, i mean if this turns out to be a classic album we will all think back to these times....remember how you felt before AROBTTH?
April 13, 200521 yr Think about this: we are basically the only ones with any idea of whats coming and what the music will be like. The rest of the world is completely clueless and its going to be huge once they catch on :idea2:
April 13, 200521 yr whoa so far so good on the No.1MP3 Search P2P program. try it out. it was suggested over in the other thread about the ringtones :)
April 13, 200521 yr No im actually just getting some results through in the search. haven't tried to download yet though haha
Create an account or sign in to comment