✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

BOSTON BUZZ GIG!!! 5/13/05 @ the Avalon

tricktwista360

http://www.ticketbroker.com/final/ticketsearch.asp?client=1480&id=0&next=byevent.cfm&restart=yes&e=1524&frame=1&static=1

This is one of the many websites listing this concert....beware, I wouldn't buy from this site, I don't know of anyone who has and it seems a little sketch because of the tickets it already has on sale. I just look at these sites because they tend to have the hot info as soon as it is avail...so I guess Boston it is for the final North American buzz gig....

I would say 10 just to be safe. It'd suck to get up at noon thinking you're going to be trying for tickets to see that they have been sold out for 2 hours. I've had good luck with tix so far this year with 3 different U2 shows so lets hope the streak of luck continues. Everyone I know has been enlisted to try and swing something but we shall see. At least you have the comfort knowing that the guys will back in the Northeast on August 6th @ The Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA and hopefully @ The Meadows in Hartford, CT during that same trip and the lawn for those shows will be nothing to get.

youve got to be kidding, your lucky i went thru ticketmaster to get mine and i tried right at noon and I couldent get any, not fair, they need to play somewhere bigger than avalon, like maybe the garden perhaps. know of anybody with an extra? :wink3: