✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

return to castle wolfenstein :-)

Guy'sChick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to play it like mad a while ago, I love the multiplayer version of the game where you work in teams...I play it for faar too long!! If you like that, you should try the old Unreal Tornament, yeah the first one, its more fast paced and damn addictive too...if you're into the team based stuff, give counter strike a go :)

• 3 weeks later...
I used to play it like mad a while ago' date=' I love the multiplayer version of the game where you work in teams...I play it for faar too long!! If you like that, you should try the old Unreal Tornament, yeah the first one, its more fast paced and damn addictive too...if you're into the team based stuff, give counter strike a go :)[/quote']

hey you have unreal tournament????

you wanna play it against me sometime??? im not the best player on the world but i can kick some ass when im on my good days hehe :D

I used to play it like mad a while ago' date=' I love the multiplayer version of the game where you work in teams...I play it for faar too long!! If you like that, you should try the old Unreal Tornament, yeah the first one, its more fast paced and damn addictive too...if you're into the team based stuff, give counter strike a go :)[/quote']

hey you have unreal tournament????

you wanna play it against me sometime??? im not the best player on the world but i can kick some ass when im on my good days hehe :D

Hi there Angela! definately! you're on! we'll sort out a good death match game pretty soon, hey, you know what? it'd be really cool for all the people who play it here to get together in a big match? what do you all say? I'd love to get fragging with all of you :lol:

• 3 weeks later...