✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm new, and, needless to say, addicted to Coldplay

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey there...I'm Lucy, I'm 18 years old, and I am thrilled beyond belief to have found this board... I'm sure I'm far from the biggest Coldplay fan on this board, but I'd say it's a safe bet that I'm the biggest one I personally know, aside from my best friend, perhaps.

I have a tendancy to ramble, so please forgive me...heh. Anyway...I'm a senior in high school, a boarding school in California, but I'm from Kansas. My next door neighbor here at school complains that she always hears the same songs coming from my room, over and over again... most of the time that's Coldplay, of course.

Well...nice to be here...can't wait to meet people. :)

...Oh!! One more thing! I'm going to go to my first Coldplay concert in less than 2 months...May 31 in LA! So excited!!

ok, hi, I'm stupid -- this is Lucy -- I didn't log in before I posted that...I should've known better, because I post at another board that's set up just like this one... so, sorry about that.

Hey Lucy!! Why aren't you registered in?? that's odd!! Anyways, welcome to the board!! you'll have a fantastic time here..we're all really friendly... I'm Laura!! I'm also 18...

You're lucky that you're gonna see them in LA...that show's gonna rock, i'm sure!

Have fun on the board!! :-D