✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

September 6 MSG - who's going?

thousandhouses

Hello all,

The title is pretty self-explanatory, but - who's going to attend the September 6 show at MSG? Only 2 months. :) I'm definitely excited.

What would be your dream setlist for this show? And have you seen Coldplay before? This is my first time - I missed out on their 2003 NYC gig.

I'll be there on September 6th. Indeed, two months to the date left! I also volunteered to be a Make Trade Fair volunteer for the September 7th show, but have yet to hear any response. My dream setlist would include songs that they haven't much played live before off of "X & Y," including "Talk," "Swallowed in the Sea," "X & Y," "The Hardest Part," and, last but not least, "Twisted Logic." I asked Debs on the coldplay.com Q & A a while back if any of these songs would be played only to find out that "Swallowed in the Sea" was the only one of the aforementioned that is on the setlist. It's disappointing that they won't be playing "Twisted Logic," since this is the Twisted Logic tour, after all. I don't think I will try to sneak a camera in - I fear it getting confiscated (I don't have much experience in going to concerts and this is my first MSG show ever, so I'm not sure how the security operates at the shows). I was at the MTV Live Leak concert back in May (the most INCREDIBLE Coldplay experience I could ever imagine!), so even though I have floor seats for this show, I will be much more of a distance away from the guys. Nevertheless, the show is sold out and I'm sure the guys will be putting all their energy into playing their hearts out. One thing that I think would be perfect for them to do - film a Live 2005 DVD at our concert. How wonderful would that be!?

One thing that I think would be perfect for them to do - film a Live 2005 DVD at our concert. How wonderful would that be!?

Oh! It would be. I have their Live 2003 - incredible.

Very cool on the MTF volunteer. I had no idea that even existed. Do post about it, eh?

I absolutely adore SIS (note the username ;)) and I'm sad X&Y isn't on. It's a gorgeous song and one of my absolute favs off the album.

They might play 'Talk'. it isn't on the official setlist, but didn't they play this song at a couple of concerts.

I'm going on the 7th only. can't afford two concerts. :(

I'm pretty close to the stage. During the pre-sale, i got section 8 but the page didn't go through! That was a pretty disappointing day.