✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

well....

dave's girl

hey you have to say more than that common please. i wanna hear about it. :cry:

ok, but i'm crap at this reviewing stuff so please bear with me... :roll:

IT WAS SO GOOD!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! it was the fourth time i've seen them live, and the worst actually, but that was only because the arena is so big and i prefer smaller venues. but it was still amazing. i'd been looking forward to seeing idlewild cos i like their recent singles, but i was a bit let down by them, because all their other songs sounded the same. :shock: but i didn't care. there are about four people stanidng in front of me and dave's girl, so we had a brilliant view. apart from the fact that we couldn't see will, cos the goddamn piano was in the way. :( ginger - guy was looking particluarly fine, i must say, although his hair is becoming more random by the second. hehehe. and i was worried chris was going to do himself an injury at times - he did his best to break a few bones but to no avail. 8) i can't remember the setlist, cos i'm crap at that, but i do know that they opened with politik, which was AMAZING - the lights were great too. and they did shiver which was as good as ever, and everything's not lost with a bit of nelly thrown in for good measure. :shock: and don't panic, yellow, and spies with new intros which were cool. but by far my favourites were one i love and daylight. they were absolutely fantastic! HOWVER, in my opinion the scientist was the worst out of the lot. maybe it was me just being deaf or something, but i thought the tuning was awful. and i've really gone off clocks. :shock: but they finished with life is for living which nearly made me cry. and now i'm depressed cos i've just realised it's over while typing this. :roll: :cry: oh well. it was still fantastic!

will that do? :shock:

I thought every single song was bloomin' brilliant! I loved every minute of it! My fave though was Yellow and Daylight. Also, Life is for Living just made me extremely emotional! I've only been to see them twice and that was the best out of my two! :D :D :D

soooo jealous! hope you guys feel special because you are :P

*such a pretty house, and such a pretty garden

no alarms, and no suprises

please :cry: *

are you okay? you sound depressed. :(

oohh - and as far as the gig goes, i think i can talk (well, type) about it now. a little bit. but catherine's said most of what i would anyway. my favourite songs were shiver (cos it always is), one i love, and life is for living ( it made me :cry: a little bit - but don't tell catherine). and daylight was fantastic too. :lol:

and i am still in a state of post-gig shock as is normal with coldplay - where i don't know whether i'm ridiculously happy or sad. it seems like it'll be such a long time before we see them again ( with the whole worldwide promotion thing) but i am still waiting and hoping to see amsterdam live. :lol:

right, i know i'm gonna look slightly crazy (and pathetic) as this is my 3rd post in a row but i forgot to say - the one thing i was disappointed about last night was that there were no covers! well, apart from nelly, but i thought maybe oasis might have been done. after, lpool, where lips like sugar with ian mculloch made my year, i was kind of expecting one. but nevermind. :lol:

why didn't you want to tell me that life is for living made you sad jane? it made me sad too. cos it reminded me of glastonbury and made me want to be there and i wasn't but i was watching coldplay whihc was obviously a great alternative but now i'm not doing either. :( so i am very depressed. and i wanted them to do warning sign and amsterdam and a whisper cos i am greedy. :) and they didn't. :( and lips like sugar - that cover made my year! but only cos ian mcculloch is a god and we saw him at lime street! 8)

i wish i could of been there to see one i love and daylight those two are my favorites. and yeah those green ones made me crazy.....i like to watch them go up and down up and down.

ginger - guy was looking particluarly fine, i must say, although his hair is becoming more random by the second. hehehe.

hehe......thanks for telling me that made my day...! 8) :lol: :wink: