July 20, 200521 yr Does anyone know what Chris is hearing in his ear piece during concerts? Is it a producer? I wouldn't think it would be lyrics sense he still messes up.
July 20, 200521 yr he's hearing the rest of the band because its hard to hear when your on stage. he also has moniters in front of him to hear himself
July 20, 200521 yr WOW!! I always knew that cause sometimes when the crowd starts clapping without no one telling them to it can get confusing!! :stunned:
July 21, 200521 yr Kapone is right.. ;) Many artist use this piece to keep in sync with the rest of the band.. ;)
July 23, 200521 yr Chris has what is know as an Attachment Disorder. This is a common condition in which he cannot go anywhere without the sound of his mother's voice. The ear piece, when on stage, is used to calm him down - his mother whispers soft words of reassurance throughout the whole set. :smoking: And that's a fact :dozey:
July 23, 200521 yr ^^ haha!!! my guess is it is will and jonny. but it is most likely the band. i mean try hearing the band with thousands of people yelling for you.
July 24, 200521 yr Hmmmmmmmmmm! anything better to say. I think it is Gweneth in his ear, not his Mother. I would like to see him at Virezon in So Calif. And I never say "paun". :blush:
July 25, 200521 yr Author Im going to the 8/20 show, can't wait. Just hoping to have a way to get there :/
July 26, 200521 yr I wish I had been there. I want Coldplay to know how much I enjoy X&Y, which induced me to go out and buy A Rush Of Blood to Head. However, I only first saw you play on TV Ovation This past Sunday. I like Chris's voice, piano playing and the band as a whole. The tunes keep swimming thru my head. Thanks. I hope you beat all the odss!
Create an account or sign in to comment