✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where are Coldplay?

timeo

Okay so this entire thing about tracking Coldplay came as a result of a discussion with my friend. Specifically it had to deal with us trying to get Coldplay to sign our stuff and somehow get us into the Toronto concert, so we could see them in all their glory and everyhting etc etc. I guess this sounds ridiculous and kind of scary, but I was just wondering really, does anyone know where they stayed in Toronto last time they performed back in mid-May or have an idea of where they'd be staying this time? Any help would be appreciated so much!!!! We just want to somehow say hi and meet them yet totally not be stalkerish....haha (the complete antithesis of each other eh?)

The band should be in Toronto by now to start for their tour on Tuesday night, so we're trying to find them and stuff. Thanks.

You think? I was under the impression that NOBODY stays at the Royal York. Like it's usually just the Queen and that's it, and everyone else stays at random places all over downtown, but usually around Yorkville...?

Yeah, but Suhay does have a point in regards to ACC being close to the Royal York. Still, I think the Four Seasons is a good bet when it comes to trying to find them, lol. Oh man, I'm retarted.

There's those two cafes/restaurants that all the celebs go to eat in Yorkville. Sassafraz and that Bistro whatever it's called. And yeah the Starbucks in that area is a popular celeb hideout for their caffiene fix. But unless Starbucks uses Fair Trade coffee, I don't think you'll see the band there.

lol i read in a mag a long time ago that if you call the few main hotels you think a band would be at and ask the receptionist if a particular band's manager is on the list to stay there, you could find out. That's real crazy, i wouldn't know if that works. oh well

can't wait for Tuesday night, anyone else going? :D

Yeah' date=' but Suhay does have a point in regards to ACC being close to the Royal York. Still, I think the Four Seasons is a good bet when it comes to trying to find them, lol. Oh man, I'm retarted.[/quote']

lol, you are not retarded...i was thinking of doing the same thing when they come to new york

F!@#^%@#*$()CKER.

Okay, first off thanks Justine, and second and more important of all, I spent all day today looking for them. I couldn't find them. Apparently they were spotted at Sassafrazz by a friend's sibling who's a waiter there on Saturday night. Jay-Z was hosting a party for Caribana this weekend, and Gwyneth and Chris were there....hmmmmm...

I wish I had learned that piece of info earlier kardinal. Thanks though....I guess tomorrow's still time.

F!@#^%@#*$()CKER.

Okay, first off thanks Justine, and second and more important of all, I spent all day today looking for them. I couldn't find them. Apparently they were spotted at Sassafrazz by a friend's sibling who's a waiter there on Saturday night. Jay-Z was hosting a party for Caribana this weekend, and Gwyneth and Chris were there....hmmmmm...

I wish I had learned that piece of info earlier kardinal. Thanks though....I guess tomorrow's still time.

Sorry buddy

They are in the building "Soho." On the corner of Peter and Wellington. It's a hotel/condo type place. I have confrimation of them and Jay-Z both being there on Sat night

But they were in Japan on Friday... and headlining Fuji Rocks that Friday night in Naeba, a 2 hr drive from Narita International Airport (in Tokyo).

But if you say so. They may have had the room booked since Saturday, but they probably would have arrived early/late Sunday morning at the earliest.

They may have had the room booked since Saturday' date=' but they probably would have arrived early/late Sunday morning at the earliest.[/quote']

Actually Chris was spotted at Sassafrazz with Gwyneth on Saturday night at Jay-Z's Caribana party. My friend's sibling saw them there so yeah...if not the whole band at least, definitely Chris was here by Saturday afternoon/night.

They may have had the room booked since Saturday' date=' but they probably would have arrived early/late Sunday morning at the earliest.[/quote']

Actually Chris was spotted at Sassafrazz with Gwyneth on Saturday night at Jay-Z's Caribana party. My friend's sibling saw them there so yeah...if not the whole band at least, definitely Chris was here by Saturday afternoon/night.

My Sassafraz guess was right. :lol: