November 18, 200520 yr Trust me.. I don't wake up like this every day! :lol: :confused: Well good night, sweet dreams ;) What's the time where you are, then? :huh:
November 18, 200520 yr Hey, Hey, Hey to the crew. Kisses to all the female counterparts and a hello to Mark. Missing you Bonnie and Bonnie :cry: :cry: :kiss: :kiss:
November 19, 200520 yr Trust me.. I don't wake up like this every day! :lol: :confused: Well good night, sweet dreams ;) What's the time where you are, then? :huh: It's 9pm now.. :idea2:
November 19, 200520 yr ello everyone :nice: missing everyyonneee, aww and especially you aaron :cry: where have you beeeeeeeeeeeenn? :cry: :kiss: :kiss: for everyone, and where did laura disappear off to? :confused:
November 19, 200520 yr aww hello andrea, aaron and josce! :nice: :kiss: how are we all doing? and cyaa josce :P go get some sleep! :snore: nighty night! :)
November 19, 200520 yr Oh I'm just doing fine, I must say I just fell in love with your Alex avatar, very nice. ;) You a big Franz fan?
November 19, 200520 yr i'm doing great thanks aaron and andrea ;) i'm going to a concert tonight, to see one of my favourite bands, the cat empire. they're an aussie band but they are amazing live! so i'm taking mummy with me again to see them because she loves them! :lol: thanks aaron :) yes i'm a huggeee franz fan, i absolutely adore them! especially nick, he's such a great guitarist (and quite good looking i must add :blush: ) :lol: i'm actually going to see them in concert, on january the 25th! very excited! :kiss:
November 19, 200520 yr Oh so very cool, Ive been a fan since the darts of pleasure EP, Ive got most of their b-sides, yeah man Nick being married sure broke a lot of girls hearts, I just love Bob though, he's quiet but I tell you he's the coolest bassist Ive seen in a while. :cool:
November 19, 200520 yr nice! so you're a big franz fan too! :) ohh i can tell you nick being married broke my :heart: into a million pieces! :lol: bob is awesome! i love him too! you're right, he is quiet, but he's an amazing bassist, and very cool indeed :cool:
November 19, 200520 yr and it's very nice to see you too :) got anything special planned for today/tonight?
November 19, 200520 yr oh no i have never touched a ciggie and i never will. *cringes* they're icky. my brother smokes :cry: it's filthy.
November 19, 200520 yr i know :cry: i tell him soooo many times. but noooo he still smokes that filthy stuff. :angry:
Create an account or sign in to comment