✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

yeh i know we're cool.

this is to acknowledge the amazing coolness of these specific ppl: Bonita(bonnie04), Bonnie(bonabon) , Laura (lilchick), Mark(mcsquared), Rich Ceckers - even tho hes not here... :confused: ) and andrea (andrea...)

and now aaron baby!

yeh im cool.

god i wish i would stop saying that...

bye then...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOO our own thread :cool: that jomifik one made me feel unloved because we weren't part of the old gang :angry: :lol:

bonnie do you ever stop posting on this board for gods sake i thought i was bad but geeeeeeeeeeessssssssh that was one feat of yours to post amongst the entire first page :/

what makes you think you can post here :rolleyes: :angry:

:lol:

okay you can be cool too

:cool:

there. it's official.

britt is cool.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ive never been so happy

lol haha nah i didnt make up the list of ppl. i just copied it down from bonnie or lilchick. so dont shoot the messenger! i dont even know why ceckers is on there since he wont be on this for ages...\

o well bye then! goody night!

if we had like 3 people then it would be stupid :cool: so i shoved rich there too :lol:

Awww how special!

But its nice you made a thread for you guys, but it just wont beat jomifikirenali. Just, the origin, the history, yadda yadda, its like an internet tale :smug:

if we had like 3 people then it would be stupid :cool: so i shoved rich there too :lol:

Awww how special!

But its nice you made a thread for you guys, but it just wont beat jomifikirenali. Just, the origin, the history, yadda yadda, its like an internet tale :smug:

fuck off reills you're not wanted :angry:

joking dear we love you :kiss:

lol haha nah i didnt make up the list of ppl. i just copied it down from bonnie or lilchick. so dont shoot the messenger! i dont even know why ceckers is on there since he wont be on this for ages...\

He was on for about five minutes yesterday!! :D

hey crue-----i'll be leaving for a while across the country but i will keep u guys in my heart------take care girls--and guys too---and we'll see you when i come back--------this will be our hang out spot ;)

stay pretty but most importantly in our thread..................

.....stay kool :P

He was on for about five minutes yesterday!!

no way! haha wat a bum :cool:

an afterthought? haha i hope he sees that :P

laura - enjoy ur time where ever and think of us plenty! :cool:

im making " :cool: " be our sign since we keep on using it and cuz we are :cool: .

lets put it in our siggys some where... :idea2: yeh im cool...