✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ad-Libbing

u2tustp830

Ah, at the Pittsbrugh concert, he mentioned going to see the Steeleres in Politik (Steelers being Pittsburgh's football team) and he dedicated Everything's Not Lost to Ben Rothelisberger (Steelers' QB), even though he had no idea who he was! :P

That's from one city, though! There's bound to be more out there!

As they were setting up the acoustic part of the show, Chris decided to introduce the band. and it was pretty damn funny.

" We don't often do this but since we haven't been here for a long time, we don't normally do this but, I'm gonna introduce the band. in a style of 'miss world' announcer, from uh Wales, which is neear England, uh weighing in at about 390 lbs. he loves to eat cake, but he's still handsome none the less, Jonny plays guitar. weighing in at about 3000 lbs. he loves to drive and he loves to shoot horses and bears, he doesn't! he doesn't like to do any of those things, this is Will, he's our swiss army drummer, he plays everything there is to play. and uh Pamela Anderson's next boyfriend, Guy Berryman, is sat right behind us. He's the handsome one of Coldplay!"

:lol:

That was from the Cincinnati show at Riverbend ( I cheated and listened to the live broadcast that was recorded and put on a torrent :rollsyes: I think it is still in the multimedia section) But I do live in Michigan and I drove down there just to see them because I had Pit tickets. At that part, I was probably frantically taking pictures and or deleting sub par pictures from my camera. Which is so stupid, because I should have just been watching and listening and taking in all that is Coldplay.

Chris' did a similiar introduction before Kingdom Come at the Tweeter concert in Boston. It was so hysterical. It was something along these lines: "This is Jonny, he's 300 pounds and loves to eat cake all day" (similiar to Irvine, eh?) This next part I'm not sure on "That's Will, he's Mr. Unniverse. And every band's got somebody who should have been in the Backstreet Boys. Guy's what they call sexy, but I don't know I'm not judge you'll see when he gets to the mike. *laughs* *starts playing song* Oh, and I'm the one they all say 'How did he score that actress wife??' *more laughing*" I'm not sure if that's EXACLTY what he said, but it was very cute!

He also changed some of Politik "Give me concerts I love to bits/Let me play Massachussetts" and, as he seems to do everywhere, the ending to Fix You which I think went along the lines "And now I'm very sad to say/It's time for us to go away/From Massachussetts USA" I'm sure there were other great moments, oh like when he completely missed an entrance and yelled "FUCK" into the mike by accident :lol: