November 16, 200520 yr and it's me they're looking for and it's me, i will neeeeever survive damn I really love this song :lol:
November 20, 200520 yr I'm listening to it right now!!! Such a great song!! Chris sounds amazing in it! :blush:
November 23, 200520 yr I've just joined and I'm surprised to see how many people love "Brothers and Sisters"... I'm not alone, thank you! :smug:
November 23, 200520 yr I wish they could keep writing songs that sound like this one. I might be mistaken, but I remember reading somewhere that this is a cover song they recorded, not wrote? I remember this because Chris mentioned in the article that he was not entirely happy with the version they released. Am I crazy?
December 18, 200520 yr don't worry- "it's gonna be allright" ;) B&S is definitely great...what a pity, that they don't wanna to play it live ;/ in the "ilayout uploads" thread there's live version from liverpool,1999- i strongly recommend to download it...
December 19, 200520 yr I luurrve Brothers and Sisters... I particularly love Jonny's guitar riff throughout it duh dudda duh duh duh duh duh duh duh! well if you can understand that LOL!!!! Beautiful song....it reminds of my summer holiday because I listened to it non-stop lol. :)
Create an account or sign in to comment