April 10, 200323 yr Hi there! Well, I have this account for some time now, but never really used it until dionisio told me about it. So I remembered that I have this account and now I'm here :) My name is Jenny, I'm 18, live in Germany and saw Coldplay live in Frankfurt and Boeblingen last week (I also met the band in Boeblingen but that's another story...) Just wanted to say hi and, well, here I am *waves*
April 11, 200323 yr Hello Jenny!! Welcome to the board!! I'm glad you finally decided to come onto this board!! It's cool meeting some new folks. I'm Laura and i'm also 18!! Have a blast!!! :)
April 11, 200323 yr Hi there! Well, I have this account for some time now, but never really used it until dionisio told me about it. So I remembered that I have this account and now I'm here :) My name is Jenny, I'm 18, live in Germany and saw Coldplay live in Frankfurt and Boeblingen last week (I also met the band in Boeblingen but that's another story...) Just wanted to say hi and, well, here I am *waves* You know me too!!! hello and welcome to this message board.
April 11, 200323 yr Hi there! Well, I have this account for some time now, but never really used it until dionisio told me about it. So I remembered that I have this account and now I'm here :) My name is Jenny, I'm 18, live in Germany and saw Coldplay live in Frankfurt and Boeblingen last week (I also met the band in Boeblingen but that's another story...) Just wanted to say hi and, well, here I am *waves* i bet you know me too!!! hello and welcome to this message board.
Create an account or sign in to comment