December 22, 200520 yr Really??? Oh no Will..I wish I could help you....how can I cheer you up hunnie???? :kiss:
December 22, 200520 yr oh no sorry Julia didnt mean to upset u :kiss: :kiss: i really appreciate u trying to help but i hope it well just disappear when this damn period is over... thx alot anyway for beeying so nice and kind, and u tiina and u mariana :kiss: :kiss:
December 22, 200520 yr I'm with my parents as usual, it's gonna be boring because it's mainly the same things every year... :dozey:
December 22, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is too funny........
December 22, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Really funny..........and you were really sleeping?did you dream?
December 22, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Really funny..........and you were really sleeping?did you dream? No, it was just a light sleep..
Create an account or sign in to comment