✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How do you record a concert???

bohs man

Hey guys, i was just wondering how people actually record concerts that they are at i.e the equipment they use and the best way to use it.i would think that you would need some sort of special recording device,if so what is it and how much would one cost (in Euro's preferably).

Thanks for any help, also if any has Coldplay in Ireland at all could they please upload it please!

Hey guys, i was just wondering how people actually record concerts that they are at i.e the equipment they use and the best way to use it.i would think that you would need some sort of special recording device,if so what is it and how much would one cost (in Euro's preferably).

Thanks for any help, also if any has Coldplay in Ireland at all could they please upload it please!

For the best source of taping info go to taperssection.com

At the minimum you will need a sony MD (such as the MZ-N710; maybe less than £100) and some sony ecm-717 mics (approx £50-100). E-bay would be one source for these items.

But don't expect a crackin' recording with this gear, as the quality of the mics determines overall quality, plus don't record in mp3, record in .wav as this captures a larger frequency range.