December 11, 200520 yr Author false..... i'm gonna cry :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: the next is from mexico
December 11, 200520 yr Author true :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: the next likes soccer
December 11, 200520 yr Author false... he wa sa good player but I prefer others the next likes the tigres
December 11, 200520 yr NO way! In fact today Monterrey wins!!!! I fell sorry for the Tigres :embarrased: But not now :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: The next poster has been a long time here today
December 11, 200520 yr Author true I'm sorry... I was asking for the mexican teams that I Know :D the next is form Monterrey
December 11, 200520 yr Author chilean team.. yep.. but I like Manchester united, barcelona and real madrid :D :D :D the next likes speedy gonzalez :D :D :D :D
Create an account or sign in to comment