✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.............

MAFE

Mwhahahah... a friend sent me this and i almost pee in my pants when i read this...

THINGS THAT PISSES ME OFF SOO BAD

-It pisses me off when somebody show me his or her wrsit to ask me what time is it. D you show me your ass to ask me where the fuck is the fucking bathroom?

-When soembody tells me "hey buddy" "pal" "man"...fuck off...im not your buddy, your pal and IM NOT A FUCKING MAN!!!! You morons.. buddies are the fucking nuts and they don't talk with each other

-It pisses me off when somebody runs over the whole house trying to find the fucking remote control, but noooooo....they can't go to the TV and change the channel in a manual way....go to fuck yourselves you fucking morons!

-When people says "that's in the last part that you search for it" FUCKING BULLSHIT...if that was in the first part ...why should i keep looking??? DUUUUHHHH...

-When some asshole that invites you to the cinema says "did you see that?" Noooo fucking stupid...i came here to see the fucking floor you idiot...

-When somebody ask you "Can i ask you something?" fucking twat...there are another choice??? NOOOOOOOOOOO.....

-And what about this stupid questions???

*Oh my god, i was stolen

"Holy shit....who did it??".....PRIIIIIIIICK

*I lost my wallet

"Oh...where?"....... fuck off

*Oh...did you cut your hair?....no fucking stupid, they took it by bites....

*Oh my god, you lost your money...how was it?

You see dumbass...i was standing there and i saw how the fucking money fells down to the fucking floor you prick

*Oh....are you here now?

No STUPID...you're watching a hologram.....

*Oh my god...did you had a car accident??

NOOOOOO....i was trying my fucking car's resistance...DUUUUUUHHH

*Oh god...did you fell down...

No you motherfucker...i like to make laugh to people jumping like a fucking clown

*And what about the fuckers that ask in some place like a restaurant "What are you diong here?" ok stupid ass...im here sweeping the floor....

OOOOOHHHHHH WHAT ABOUT THE IDIOT THAT CALLS YOU TO YOUTR HOUSE AND ASK "WHERE ARE YOU?" FUCKING ASSHOLE...I BOUGHT 600 MILES OF TELEPHONIC CABLE AND IM NOW IN AUSTRALIA....YOU FUCKING DUMBASS