✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

After the original thread was closed most of the discussion of the leaks moved into the Moon Music thread or the leak lyrics thread, neither of which are really suitable for talking about the leaks in general. While the mods did promise to reopen the original thread once they'd gone through and cleaned it up, I'm not sure of when or if it'll be reopened so for now I thought it would be best to start a new thread for the leaks so we can keep the other threads more on topic. If the original thread does reopen, this thread could be merged with it.

However I think this is a good opportunity to create a 'master list' of all of the songs in the leak. I've assembled all the ones I can think of that have been leaked in this gigaleak, but if I've missed any please tell me.

• A Wave
  • Aeterna
  • Arabesque (Olive Tree Demo)
  • The Astronaut
  • Biutyful (Demo)
  • Blessed
  • Broken (Alternate Version Demo)
  • Church (Demo)
  • Conscious Pilot - Thread available here.
  • Earthling
  • Everyday Life (Alternate Version Demo)
  • Everyday's Like Christmas
  • Famous Old Painters (Original Demo and Everyday Life-era Demo) - Thread available here.
  • Far Out
  • Forever Whatever (Calvin Harris Remix)
  • Gold
  • Good Feelings
  • Good Feeling (Nile Rogers Mix)
  • Let Somebody Go (Demo)
  • Life in a Day
  • The Lightclub (not really a new leak as the individual songs were either released or leaked separately to my knowledge, but I've included it anyway)
  • Love is a Mighty River
  • Midnight (Lightclub Version)
  • The Only One
  • Orphans (Demo)
  • Robots
  • Royalty
  • Spanish Rain
  • Tomorrow - Thread available here.
  • UFO ii
  • Us Against The World (Silver Bird Version)
  • Until The Water Flows Over
  • Vitamins
  • Wedding Bells
  • Wedding Song - Thread available here.
  • Weirdo - Thread available here.

----------

While the leak has included AHFOD demos and versions of The Race, I have not included these as they have been leaked before in one way or another.

Edited by Doomotron
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Doomotron said:

After the original thread was closed most of the discussion of the leaks moved into the Moon Music thread or the leak lyrics thread, neither of which are really suitable for talking about the leaks in general. While the mods did promise to reopen the original thread once they'd gone through and cleaned it up, I'm not sure of when or if it'll be reopened so for now I thought it would be best to start a new thread for the leaks so we can keep the other threads more on topic. If the original thread does reopen, this thread could be merged with it.

However I think this is a good opportunity to create a 'master list' of all of the songs in the leak. I've assembled all the ones I can think of that have been leaked in this gigaleak, but if I've missed any please tell me.

A Wave

Aeterna

Arabesque (Olive Tree Demo)

The Astronaut

Biutyful (Demo)

Broken (Alternate Version Demo)

Car Kids

Church (Demo)

Earthling

Everyday Life (Alternate Version Demo)

Famous Old Painters (Original Demo and Everyday Life-era Demo)

Gold

Good Feelings

Good Feeling (Nile Rogers Mix)

Midnight (Lightclub Version)

The Only One

Orphans (Demo)

Spanish Rain

Tomorrow

UFO ii

Wedding Bells

Wedding Song

Weirdo

While the leak has included AHFOD demos and versions of The Race, I have not included these as they have been leaked before in one way or another.

I don’t think the Nile Rodgers one leaked in full right?

The alternate mix of "Earthling" is just Chris's vocals pitched down a bit too much by someone. 

Hopefully we'll get a better result someday. 

Edited by glebby

26 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

Those FLAC files are beautiful. Are there FLAC files of official releases? It sounds so good compared to like the Apple Music versions 

I won't have access to most of my drives for a while, but on this computer I have Everyday Life in FLAC. If you're interested I can upload it and link it, let me know.

5 minutes ago, glebby said:

The alternate mix of "Earthling" is just Chris's vocals pitched down a bit too much by someone. 

Hopefully we'll get a better result someday. 

Are you sure? Because in the alt mix there seems to be no bass at all unless someone other than the band edited it out on purpose or am I just missing something

3 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Are you sure? Because in the alt mix there seems to be no bass at all unless someone other than the band edited it out on purpose or am I just missing something

Don't qoute me on this, but there's a chance that when pitching down the bass gets pitched down low enough that it's inaudible.

Edited to add: I think it can also be selectively removed with EQ relatively easily. Considering nothing else comes close to that frequency range

Edited by BerheavedTripod8
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PersonofthePride said:

That would be awesome! Thank you!

👍
Give me a minute, I'll try to find something else and I'll upload it.

32 minutes ago, fanofmusic05 said:

Here's a list I compiled of full songs that have leaked (excluding snippets):

Hopefully I didn't miss any

unknown (13).png

Love is a Mighty River is on there twice

1 hour ago, PersonofthePride said:

Those FLAC files are beautiful. Are there FLAC files of official releases? It sounds so good compared to like the Apple Music versions 

What FLAC files are you referring to? 

If you are using Apple Music, you can switch it to lossless (somewhere in the settings) which gives you the same quality. 

Here are some that I don't see in the list, but not sure if they're from the latest leak: 

- Vampire Symphony
- Out Of This World (sounds like an updated version of Miracles)
- Spies (Early blue room version)

Also, I can't seem to find Everyday's Like Christmas anywhere?

What's the latest version of The Race? I have the 2023 'whatever it takes' one, and the leaked GS version, but was there a new one as well? In the moon music overtura file, there seems to be a snippet of the final version.