✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG

mandymcnabb

well... It not up to me to ban people.. thats busybeeburns' call.... I just spoke my opinion.... I don't think you will be banned for this, just take it as a warning.. these types of hijinx only cause problems... its not fair to the band or to people who might really think its them.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

so I just got home from school, and I loged in, and one of those new message things popped up, and so I go to my inbox, and it was a thank you from Chris Martin for being a supportive fan, and about the Big Bear Hug for Chris campaingn, and so I clicked his profile and looked at his postes, and then I went to the lounge and figured out Berrywoman, my new hero caught user Ifeelow pretending to be Chris.

DI YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Di is the one that made the Guy myspace, and tricked some people into thinking she was Guy on here, nobody except for me and a freind knew that Guy hada coldplaying account.

I sent her a PM on myspace and said to stay off the internet. :lol:

some of that confuses me a bit... I don't want to sound really moronic here, but what about guy having a coldplaying account?

Obviously he didnt, considering he sent a message to *Coldplay Lover* when I dont ever talk to her, and not Christiana, Coldplay_Steph or I_am_Will_obsessed, or anyone else I talk to on here.

My dad can pretty much find out anything he wants when it comes to this sort of thing anyway.

Obviously he didnt, considering he sent a message to *Coldplay Lover* when I dont ever talk to her, and not Christiana, Coldplay_Steph or I_am_Will_obsessed, or anyone else I talk to on here.

My dad can pretty much find out anything he wants when it comes to this sort of thing anyway.

somehow I find this a bit hard to believe.... the night before last he was posting at 9pm EDT.... and he was home... then last night he was in the 'office' at the same time????

whatever happened , happened.... lets all move on... and if ANYONE is caught impersonating band members as I said before... they will be warned.

^well we had a good laugh! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, im done.

no one should impersonate coldplay members...it isnt right! :angry:

:D