✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG

mandymcnabb

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously he didnt, considering he sent a message to *Coldplay Lover* when I dont ever talk to her, and not Christiana, Coldplay_Steph or I_am_Will_obsessed, or anyone else I talk to on here.

My dad can pretty much find out anything he wants when it comes to this sort of thing anyway.

somehow I find this a bit hard to believe.... the night before last he was posting at 9pm EDT.... and he was home... then last night he was in the 'office' at the same time????

whatever happened , happened.... lets all move on... and if ANYONE is caught impersonating band members as I said before... they will be warned.

Would you look at that, I made a cameo on this thread!!! Woot woot...

C'mon, it was just a joke... :D

It's never too late, Mary! How dare you impersonate a band member's breakfast cereal? That's blasphemy...

:lol:

Yeah, this cracked me up too! Mimixxx gave Mandy a great clue when she said "it's close to home". Who would have thought it was actually FROM her home?!?

Funniest thread I've read yet...poor Mandy but it was stinking hilarious!

:lol: :lol: you kids are funny...

there's a difference between having your username reflect that of your favorite band memeber as I.Am.Will.Obsessed or Breakfast of Champions... you guys arent claiming to be the real Will Champion....

my point was...

Mandy in the past had expressed how dissappointed she was in discovering that a so-called friend had fooled her (along with others) into believing a poster on here was in fact Guy Berryman.. so in the the spirit of defending or should I say 'protecting' innocent little kids into believing that the real Chris Martin posts here... I thought we'd nip this little problem in the bud and discourage people from doin so.. so that other people don't get hurt. In other words.. I was looking out for the well being of others.. :embarrased: If you can't appreciate that.. well, then I apologize.

as for the name calling... I'm no bitch. Seems like someone is getting a bit defensive over something she has no control over.... seems a bit odd.. but oh well. :)

there's a difference between having your username reflect that of your favorite band memeber as I.Am.Will.Obsessed or Breakfast of Champions... you guys arent claiming to be the real Will Champion....

my point was...

Mandy in the past had expressed how dissappointed she was in discovering that a so-called friend had fooled her (along with others) into believing a poster on here was in fact Guy Berryman.. so in the the spirit of defending or should I say 'protecting' innocent little kids into believing that the real Chris Martin posts here... I thought we'd nip this little problem in the bud and discourage people from doin so.. so that other people don't get hurt. In other words.. I was looking out for the well being of others.. :embarrased: If you can't appreciate that.. well, then I apologize.

as for the name calling... I'm no bitch. Seems like someone is getting a bit defensive over something she has no control over.... seems a bit odd.. but oh well. :)

I thought you said to drop it.

And I didnt say that you were a bitch.

I said that you were being bitchy about the situation, and if thats how you intrepted it, sorry.

But it is true.

It wasnt even a big deal.

A father playing a practical joke on his daughter. :smug:

my point was...

I thought you said to drop it.

And I didnt say that you were a bitch.

I said that you were being bitchy about the situation, and if thats how you intrepted it, sorry.

But it is true.

It wasnt even a big deal.

A father playing a practical joke on his daughter. :smug:

I did say drop it.. and I did.. but YOU brought it up again in the 'ashlee simpson stole from Coldplay' thread.. I was merely defending myself.. :smug: You're right.. it wasn't a big deal until you kept IM'ing me asking me if it was the same girl.. yadda yadda yadda.. and OMG how can this be... OH MYGOD!! Thats when it became a big deal... :dozey:

ok now this is squashed... period.. done.