✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who wants to win 1000 blings????

MAFE

Im very caritative and happy today so i will give to someone 1000 blings..but you have to do something...

I will to write here a quote from a song...you have to find who sings it, wich album and the year that the album was realised....

"Safe in the light that surrounds me, free of the fear and the pain"

GOOD LUCK BABIES....

:kiss:

*sniff* I'd *sniff* I'd like to thank all the wonderful people *sniff* who made this moment possible. . . *sniff* I never would have thought I'd be here... on this message board *sniff* accepting this :cry:

... I'd like to thank all my friends who got me through it *sniff* and family and my computer, Mr. Dinky... coldplaying :cry: . . .

but most of all *sniff* I'd like to thank MAFE and Google :bigcry: for *sniff* for getting me here *sniff* to this moment oh, I'm so sorry! :bigcry: waaaaah!!!

*sniff* I'd *sniff* I'd like to thank all the wonderful people *sniff* who made this moment possible. . . *sniff* I never would have thought I'd be here... on this message board *sniff* accepting this :cry:

... I'd like to thank all my friends who got me through it *sniff* and family and my computer, Mr. Dinky... coldplaying :cry: . . .

but most of all *sniff* I'd like to thank MAFE and Google :bigcry: for *sniff* for getting me here *sniff* to this moment oh, I'm so sorry! :bigcry: waaaaah!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! im falling off my chair!! :laugh1: