November 20, 200520 yr And what instrument do you play? I'm looking for a band, and I play Piano (It's teh Yamaha!)
November 20, 200520 yr :D Cool cool. :) I reeaallllyyy want to (and need to) be in a band... I play the drums. Sadly, everyone that plays an instrument is already in a band. I just started last year, so I'm a bit late...
November 20, 200520 yr Hey Alyssa d'you want to creat a band ! so want one! I could sing! :P But I'm going to learn how to play the guitar! :D
November 20, 200520 yr *guitar solo* neuuuweer new neu new new neuuurrewwweeerrr didididididid ereuwwwwwwww
November 20, 200520 yr I'll play the saxofon! nothing to do with jonny i imagine? :lol: yeh u can use spoons as instruments. my dad is good at it! :lol:
November 20, 200520 yr I'll play the saxofon! nothing to do with jonny i imagine? :lol: yeh u can use spoons as instruments. my dad is good at it! :lol: I'm surprised he can find the time with his Sudoko "habit"!! :P
November 20, 200520 yr :dozey: omg, i might be singing in a church for christmas day... :o my bro was doing a favour for his friends mum playing guitar at this church at christmas (and weddings, etc, sometimes), then he recommended me to her to sing with a few others, and shes gonna see me in a couple of days. this is so unlike me lol... :rolleyes: :stunned:
November 20, 200520 yr :dozey: omg, i might be singing in a church for christmas day... :o my bro was doing a favour for his friends mum playing guitar at this church at christmas (and weddings, etc, sometimes), then he recommended me to her to sing with a few others, and shes gonna see me in a couple of days. this is so unlike me lol... :rolleyes: :stunned: Perhaps your parents can join you up there, too!! You could be the new Partridge Family!! :idea2: :P
November 20, 200520 yr lol of course! hu hasnt?! Well they were donkeys' years ago!! Where did YOU hear about them? :P
Create an account or sign in to comment