November 26, 200520 yr I've been looking for setlists for a few gigs in the october tour in 2002. Can someone help. As far as I can remember, they were the same, but I'm looking for the lists for Bournemouth, Plymouth and Port Talbot. I've google searched for them, and found a fantasitc setlist site for Coldplay, but they don't have those dates. Can someone just confirmthe lists for me. Thanks loads.
November 27, 200520 yr Author Did you go to the Truro gig? :blush: God, we almost did. If I'd thought it wouldn't have gotten me sacked from work I would have gone, but I had no holiday left, and people at work know me well enough, they would have guessed if I'd pulled a sickie. But we were very nearly on that train... :lol: I discovered easytoplease.net yesterday, and was very impressed, but they didn't have setlists for those three. I suppose they were the same as the ones before and after, but I just wanted to check. Thanks tho'.
Create an account or sign in to comment