April 22, 200719 yr I'll search it and see if i can find you! :P it's a big msg board... it seems to be bigger than CPing, or do i think so just because i'm new? Yes its bigger then Coldplaying i think. As you see i dont post a lot there :P
April 23, 200719 yr Where have you been will tonight?! i missed you on msn! :( i slept lina :p and when i was awake you werent here..
April 23, 200719 yr hallow Ari. im very good thanks, and you? just found a meter to see how tall i am but i think its wrong.. stupid thing
April 23, 200719 yr I'm ok. Today's a bit tiring, i'll come back home at 9. oh does is says your are smaller?... :thinking: i'm as tall as when i was 12/13 so... :dozey:
April 23, 200719 yr it does i think.. or maybe its not wrong who knows. im like 1.91 cm and it says im 1.88 :thinking:
April 23, 200719 yr Yes its bigger then Coldplaying i think. As you see i dont post a lot there :P yeah.... you should post something! :P Btw, lovely avatar =) is it from DAS maybe? Hello Will, how are you today? I got a 4 at the history, you know? ;) I don't have to worry about it anymore (except for the finals)... But guess what! Some notes and books really disappeared yesterday! Not joking! And I lost my mind and I'm utterly confused. :laugh3: I really don't know what I have at home and what I don't. Silly me. How do you like Meds?
April 23, 200719 yr No its not from DAS, i made it by myself :smug: I saw the tree and it reminded me to the pic from DAS, so i made my own :smug: Meds is brilliant, havent listened to it for a while! And Will, if it says 1.88.. you are 1.88 i think..:P
April 23, 200719 yr Oh, I really like it. Especially because you made it yourself. :nice: nature looks so lovely these days! btw, i think Will's 1,91 cm :P because usually when you mess up at measuring, you get a smaller result. :p
April 25, 200719 yr I saw, i think you have to post that in another thread :P Will! Ur not online! :(
Create an account or sign in to comment