December 24, 200520 yr Author ohhhhhhhhh I seee I see what you're saying now. I thought you meant the actual plain writing.. I was wondering what was up with that. lol no, I don't :blush:
December 24, 200520 yr Author I could go for an L&P right about now.... but I have to save it for christmas
December 24, 200520 yr Author yeah... :embarrased: sorry I didn't know what you meant! but I DID change the colors :P
December 24, 200520 yr Author oh right in new zealand right now it's Christmas Eve so Happy Christmas to you all
December 24, 200520 yr its all depending on the building of the vector arena (12,000 seater) if its built in time they will come, if not they wont :cry: :cry: :cry: there tryin to get it dun so that they can open the arena with the best band in the world - COLDPLAY its scheduled to finsh round the time there touring aus, but now there hopefully speedin it up :cool:
December 24, 200520 yr yea its christmas eve 3:36pm , i think june/july happy christmas!!!!!and a merry new year!!!!!!!!! :D sweet azz, laterz
December 24, 200520 yr damm..... :stunned: :stunned: I didn't think you could get it outside of NZ!!!
December 24, 200520 yr u cant, but carrie got a 8 pack wen she came 2 nz, and took it back to the states
December 24, 200520 yr Oh i see :cool: :cool: ...so what are the chances of coldplay coming to nz then reuben??
December 24, 200520 yr its a soft drink, lemon and paeroa its inbetween i guess, prolly more fruity, closer to lemonade than coke
December 24, 200520 yr it sounds ehhh.. interesting? lol the website for it is funny. love the intro message. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment