January 11, 200620 yr Hi everybody Im new at this, I really like coldplay too but i´m desperatly trying to impress a guy I really like, and hes a mayor fan, he´s missing 3 songs from his collection "Gravity", "A ghost" and "The deodorant song"? I would really appreciate it if anybody could tell me where to download them, cauze Im not really good at all this ciber stuff, well thanxs and hope u can help me! Ciao!
January 11, 200620 yr Hi coldluv :) Ode to deoderant can easily be one of the most sought after Coldplay songs :) You will not find it on the internet that's for sure! I am not entirely familiar with the story, but I believe it was a demo sent out to radio stations and record labels back in 1998. Due to lack of interest these were discarded... I guess only people close to the band, and the band themselves would have the remaining copies :( Gravity is not as hard to get hold of... just use the search function at the very top of this page, it has definately been posted in the Multimedia section - as I have downloaded it there before :D Both the live and studio version can be found :) A Ghost can also be found in the Multimedia section... it will not take you longer than 2 minutes, I guarantee it :cool:
January 11, 200620 yr -DAN- , if you read the multimedia section. Ode to Deodorant will be released tonight by Corricopatcat
Create an account or sign in to comment