September 14, 201016 yr Yes, I know about the albums. I Wiki'd the band. :tongue: That's about all I know, though. Haha. I need some education. :laugh4:
September 14, 201016 yr I'm mostly into the most recent album right now. There was this song I was listening to this morning on the way to school that I thought was pretty cool. I think it was "Vlad the Impaler."
September 14, 201016 yr Serge and Tom are Haaawt Yep. This is all you need to know :laugh3: Tom n Serge are fit and they like kissing each other. :smug: But musically speaking, you need to know... LSF [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpMz5RJCQ_k]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Empire [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5HNxQnF0kE]YouTube - Kasabian - empire official music video[/ame] Fire [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtnkOoswFQ]YouTube - Kasabian - Fire (Official Music Video)[/ame]
September 14, 201016 yr Try listening to where did all the love go and fast fuse , you've probs already heard fire and underdog from West Ryder they are quite often played .
September 14, 201016 yr Vlad is epic ! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOiP5XE2cKI]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] :awesome:
September 14, 201016 yr ^ Actually, "Where Did All the Love Go?" was the first Kasabian song I heard when I was checking them out on Last.fm on Muse Radio the other day. :tongue: "Fire" was the next one. "Fast Fuse" is a good number, not gonna lie.
September 14, 201016 yr I First heard the music to fast fuse on a Stand up Comedy show as it's the title song
September 14, 201016 yr Anyone want a bit of Silver Bullet? Finally got round to uplaoding some stuff :awesome: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZMRPI7beNA]YouTube - West Ryder Silver Bullet (live) Kasbian[/ame]
September 16, 201016 yr Thris thread needs to be active ; which ofcource means One Thing ....PICSPAM :P 5157217_2278961_3590311_n.jpg[/img]
September 16, 201016 yr Thris thread needs to be active ; which ofcource means One Thing ....PICSPAM :P hehehe Ninja-Serge :lol: Couple more oldies... ^group hug!
September 16, 201016 yr I Love the Group Hug , Aha is he licking Tom's hair , It's just iresistable :lol:
September 16, 201016 yr I is he licking Tom's hair , It's just iresistable :lol: haha nomnomnomnomnom And all the hands everywhere...:wacky: can't work out who's touching who :sneaky: btw found this facebook group - I hate it when Tom Meighan screams Fuck Me and I can't do anything about it :lol: I know how she feels :disappointed:
September 17, 201016 yr -sneaky sneak sneak- :curtain: So I'm an official Kasabian n00b. I started listening recently, and I rather like them. What are the basic things I should know about the band? Hi Violet, welcome. All you need to know is that Tom -n- Serge are in LURRRVE :love: and like shaggin' on the tour bus! And Tom is obsessed with E.T. and Serge obsessed with crazy jacket and lots of pimpin' jewelry. Anyone want a bit of Silver Bullet? Finally got round to uplaoding some stuff :awesome: Ooohhh I'll watch that when I'm out of class :nice: Thris thread needs to be active ; which ofcource means One Thing ....PICSPAM :P 5157217_2278961_3590311_n.jpg[/img] hehehe Ninja-Serge :lol: Couple more oldies... ^group hug! NICE SPAMS :bomb: wtf the one with the meat and fake babies.. :uhoh: creepy lol haha nomnomnomnomnom And all the hands everywhere...:wacky: can't work out who's touching who :sneaky: btw found this facebook group - I hate it when Tom Meighan screams Fuck Me and I can't do anything about it :lol: I know how she feels :disappointed: :smug: this group is relevant to my interests.
September 17, 201016 yr wtf the one with the meat and fake babies.. :uhoh: creepy lol This. :awesome:
September 17, 201016 yr Made some customer happy at work tonight. I was playing the Kasabian album and this guy approached me and asked if I know what song had just been playing. He said he's trying to find the name for ages already because he heard it on the radio some time ago and couldn't find out what it was. It was Club Foot btw... told him to get the whole album and WRPLA as well. :)
September 18, 201016 yr WHAT?! I've never seen that Beatles cover. Ok it makes more sense now, I guess :P Cool story Anna! :hug:
September 19, 201016 yr Ahhhh the smile. the dimples. the hair. he's just toooooo gorgeous :wacky: Lookitthesmileonthisone :dead:
September 19, 201016 yr Just been watching an hour of Tom n Serge discussing Videos I Want them so baaad :bomb:
September 19, 201016 yr Just seen this on the kasabian forums and then giggled like a 12 year old for about 10 minutes :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment