October 25, 201015 yr LOL I don't have anything against The Kings lol I love their music. I just think they are ridiculous for walking off stage and not finishing shows at some US dates because of pigeon poop. :dozey: Oh dear, you've started something now wait till Paula sees the comment about Tom getting his ass kicked :P
October 25, 201015 yr LOL I don't have anything against The Kings lol I love their music. I just think they are ridiculous for walking off stage and not finishing shows at some US dates because of pigeon poop. :dozey: ah yeah, I have to agree on that! :dozey: I've been the first one blaming them (and it hurts me since I love them so much but they screw up BIG TIME on that one!) Oh dear, you've started something now wait till Paula sees the comment about Tom getting his ass kicked :P I'm not worried, she already knows I call the band Kashitian :laugh3:
October 25, 201015 yr Now I Remember It was You on apparatchik.com calling them Kashitian :lol: Yeah, that's me :rolleyes: :D
October 25, 201015 yr heehee they might not be pussies, but they are miserable :P I read something yesterday that Nate said in an interview about Kasabian dissing them at V fest (Tom said "Fuck the Kings of Leon, this is the Kasabian show" hahaha) and Nate wasn't impressed, he said smthing about going to prison for hitting a bunch of girls :lol: Fighting talk there Nathan (don't get me wrong I love Nathan, I think he's gorgeous, but they are very annoyingly arrogant, whereas Kasabian are just as arrogant but in a sweeter more humble way, if that makes sense....nah, probably not) I reckon anyone could probably kick Tom's arse in fight; he's got a gob on him sure, but he doesn't seem the brawling type, he'd probably be all, hey c'mon mate let me buy you a pint :lol: Awww man, Tom was in Liverpool :bigcry:
October 25, 201015 yr and you thought that was Paula's mixtape :sneaky: hahaha...yeah! :lol: She just posted her review on apparachickland, and I wouldn't have guess that the intrumental track was from them! It's really better when Tom is not singing for sure... :escaping3: (just joking :D ) --edit---------- I read something yesterday that Nate said in an interview about Kasabian dissing them at V fest (Tom said "Fuck the Kings of Leon, this is the Kasabian show" hahaha) and Nate wasn't impressed, he said smthing about going to prison for hitting a bunch of girls :lol: XD Typical Nathan...! (don't get me wrong I love Nathan, I think he's gorgeous, but they are very annoyingly arrogant, whereas Kasabian are just as arrogant but in a sweeter more humble way, if that makes sense....nah, probably not) That's the same for the Kings, they're sweet and humble but sometimes, what they say or do come as arrogant, and it's not necesseraly conscious....But you know me and my kings...they annoy me as much as much as they make me go :awesome:
October 25, 201015 yr and you thought that was Paula's mixtape :sneaky: hehehehe And I did have Kashitian on mine, and no-one noticed :sneaky:
October 25, 201015 yr You better be joking Tom is a great singer :whip: Too Gallagher for me....he annoyes me :shame: And I did have Kashitian on mine, and no-one noticed :sneaky: You hide it well...you sneaky chick!
October 25, 201015 yr I just don't see the comparison between Tom's vocal and, I assume you mean Liam Gallgher's voice. Liam's a whiney t w a t (edit: why is that censored, what is this, primary school or what???) and his vocal is just awful. Anyway, glad you (half-)liked the instrumental. I was a bit obsessed with Kasabian b'sides at the time I made that tape. I should have put Julie on there, that'd would have blown your mind :lol:
October 25, 201015 yr Anyway, LP no. 4's gonna be a punk album :dance: Kasabian say new album is punk And why are we not talking about Chris's hair at the Q awards? Kasabian hair is always a valid topic of conversation.... :smug:
October 25, 201015 yr I just don't see the comparison between Tom's vocal and, I assume you mean Liam Gallgher's voice. Liam's a whiney t w a t (edit: why is that censored, what is this, primary school or what???) and his vocal is just awful. I think they sound kinda the same to me :shrug: they have the same way of prononciate words (you know this lazzy way of accentate words and make it last...(dunno if I explain it well :thinking:) I found that Tom is 'imitating' Liam a little too much (vocal and comments wise... :dozey:) But the strange thing is, Oasis don't annoy me... :thinking: maybe Noel's presence made me endure Liams XD Anyway, glad you (half-)liked the instrumental. I was a bit obsessed with Kasabian b'sides at the time I made that tape. I should have put Julie on there, that'd would have blown your mind :lol: /just YTed it... that's that right? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H5YZzPo01Y]YouTube - Julie and the Mothman - Kasabian[/ame] Opinion...no comment :lol:
October 25, 201015 yr heehee they might not be pussies, but they are miserable :P I read something yesterday that Nate said in an interview about Kasabian dissing them at V fest (Tom said "Fuck the Kings of Leon, this is the Kasabian show" hahaha) and Nate wasn't impressed, he said smthing about going to prison for hitting a bunch of girls :lol: Fighting talk there Nathan (don't get me wrong I love Nathan, I think he's gorgeous, but they are very annoyingly arrogant, whereas Kasabian are just as arrogant but in a sweeter more humble way, if that makes sense....nah, probably not) I reckon anyone could probably kick Tom's arse in fight; he's got a gob on him sure, but he doesn't seem the brawling type, he'd probably be all, hey c'mon mate let me buy you a pint :lol: Awww man, Tom was in Liverpool :bigcry: Lol gotta love band rivalry. Too Gallagher for me....he annoyes me :shame: You hide it well...you sneaky chick! Ewww wut?! NO! Tom's voice is amazing, please don't ever compare it to Liam's :sick: I just don't see the comparison between Tom's vocal and, I assume you mean Liam Gallgher's voice. Liam's a whiney t w a t (edit: why is that censored, what is this, primary school or what???) and his vocal is just awful. Anyway, glad you (half-)liked the instrumental. I was a bit obsessed with Kasabian b'sides at the time I made that tape. I should have put Julie on there, that'd would have blown your mind :lol: Anyone can sing better than Liam, he doesn't even write their songs either. I swear he is just there to be a t w a t (and yeah why the fuck is that censored? even "FUCK" isn't censored. what the fuck?! :P) Anyway, LP no. 4's gonna be a punk album :dance: Kasabian say new album is punk And why are we not talking about Chris's hair at the Q awards? Kasabian hair is always a valid topic of conversation.... :smug: :awesome: with Sir Paul too! Aww Tomerge looking like a right celeb couple on that red carpet they are :p
October 25, 201015 yr oh yeah Julie and the Mothman. Jeez, I *love* that song <3 lol yah, Serge in his shades in the middle of October :lol: They're all looking sharp in them jackets :wacky:
October 25, 201015 yr Highlights from the wonderful wonderful Brixton gig are on xfm radio show in a bit :dance: For those that can listen to it.
October 25, 201015 yr Awwww fuck. I might be able to rip it, but I'm not promising that it'd be any good.
October 25, 201015 yr LOL :laugh3: Yeah October in London too of all places, still count on Serge to wear sunglasses. Hey da pimp haz got to keep up his rep. :pimp2:
Create an account or sign in to comment