May 22, 200620 yr well he can stay away from my perfectly formed' date=' arse.[/quote'] okay. I've seen it. I live in your shadows.
May 22, 200620 yr This time it's spelt nothing to say not nothing too say' date=' moron. Go on have a another go, third time lucky.[/quote'] I am two tired to try again.
May 22, 200620 yr Author sniggirb just lick Lol, i've never meet sniggirb but i'm pretty sure that is him
May 22, 200620 yr Author Why are you guys being mean? What did I ever do to you. You started a who should we vote off thread with my name on it for starters. Plus when ever i started a thread you would post a comment saying it was pointless, should i go on?
May 22, 200620 yr You started a who should we vote off thread with my name on it for starters. Plus when ever i started a thread you would post a comment saying it was pointless' date=' should i go on?[/quote'] Dude why are you taking it so personally. I just put in the most colourful non boring characters in it. Some people are just boring as the blue backround of this forum.
May 22, 200620 yr So do you guys harass everybody like this? I've never harassed anyone in my life. I just dish out grief to complete and utter tools.
May 22, 200620 yr Author I don't see why you think I am an udder tool. He doesn't think your an udder tool, read again, he thinks your an utter tool, moron
May 22, 200620 yr ha' date=' you are indeed an udder tool. i couldnt have put it any better myself[/quote'] I pump milk.
May 22, 200620 yr I think I'll just put you all on my ignore list. It is only for special people like you cool people.
Create an account or sign in to comment