August 15, 200620 yr aw thx ur amazin nd i no its askin alot but do u no how 2 play square one live? cus its an amazin song nd no1 nos how 2 play it. if not thx 4 clocks, i can watch the video if u like its probably easier anyway, but youtube is having a problem atm. thx xxx
August 15, 200620 yr Author No I haven't tried Square One yet either. As for Clocks, I need to figure out a better way to do overhead views, as I don't have a tripod. gotitans shows how to play it on YouTube, but there's still some parts I like to do differently. But you can watch his video in the meantime. And if anyone likes Keane, I uploaded my version of their new single, Crystal Ball. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qY8k-1uD-g
August 16, 200620 yr Keane my god.. i was waiting to see the clip.. on television and yesterday it finally happened !! I love the clip sooo much :) The song also.. Thanks !
August 16, 200620 yr tank you sooo much! nd keane r amazin aswell, have u herd of the feeling? theyre new i lyk them nd thier pianit is rli rli gd.
August 18, 200620 yr Author tank you sooo much! nd keane r amazin aswell' date=' have u herd of the feeling? theyre new i lyk them nd thier pianit is rli rli gd.[/quote'] Hmmm...nope I've never heard of them sorry.
August 18, 200620 yr I cant believe you can play crstal ball aswell! You're too talented!! :) :) any chance you could tab it for me? pretty please!!??
August 18, 200620 yr Author You know...that would take a REALLY long time. lol. Not to mention extremely difficult to describe. That was alot more complex than Proof.
August 18, 200620 yr You know...that would take a REALLY long time. lol. Not to mention extremely difficult to describe. That was alot more complex than Proof. Okay dont worry!! Could you point me in the right diresction-are these roughly the chords what you play? Intro: F#, C#, D#m, A#m, G# F#, C#, D#m Verse: G# A#m F# G# A#m F# G# A#m F# D#m G# A#m D#m Chorus: F# C# D#m A#m F# C# D#m
August 18, 200620 yr Okay dont worry!! Could you point me in the right diresction-are these roughly the chords what you play? Intro: F#, C#, D#m, A#m, G# F#, C#, D#m Verse: G# A#m F# G# A#m F# G# A#m F# D#m G# A#m D#m Chorus: F# C# D#m A#m F# C# D#m Is this the song Crystall ball in chords ? Would be very cool :)
August 19, 200620 yr Is this the song Crystall ball in chords ? Would be very cool :) yeah they're the chords i got of a guitar tab. I played them on the guitar and they seem grand!!
August 19, 200620 yr if you need any help explainin how 2 play songs u cud teach me via a video nd i hav a program tht lets me write up sheet music on the computer... if it helps
August 19, 200620 yr i think we need proof written up or the real sheet music. that tab is weird for me. is it in double bass clef?
August 19, 200620 yr Author i think we need proof written up or the real sheet music. that tab is weird for me. is it in double bass clef? Uhm. What does that mean? And DeuxEx, I don't think I really understand your post. What do the m's mean?
August 19, 200620 yr well can you post the sheet music for us. im not a fan of the tab. and if you dont have the sheet can you transcribe it yourself. if you need help im sure ppl will help you transcribe it. i would really appreciate. and is the kcrw yellow and the yellow(live) from the clocks ep the same one? the yellow live souds a bit lower than yours. but excellent job.
August 19, 200620 yr Author well can you post the sheet music for us. im not a fan of the tab. and if you dont have the sheet can you transcribe it yourself. if you need help im sure ppl will help you transcribe it. i would really appreciate. and is the kcrw yellow and the yellow(live) from the clocks ep the same one? the yellow live souds a bit lower than yours. but excellent job. lol just sent you a pm. But I'll say it again here: I don't have the sheets for Proof. I just did that by ear. I can't read sheets well let alone write it. If anyone wants to transcribe it, feel free to do it using my tabs. As for Yellow, I tried to copy the KCRW radio version. But of course I alternated it to allow the "lyrics" notes to be played as well. Otherwise it would be repetitive and boring. That's why it's higher I think...
August 19, 200620 yr i think we need proof written up or the real sheet music. that tab is weird for me. is it in double bass clef? I doubt there's any real sheet music(as its only a b-side-unless it was released in japan or something!) Yeah its in the bass clef, the E chord is in the 2nd octave, B note in first octave[where 2nd octave is the octave just below Middle "C" etc] I think the tab is great!! I'll write it up for you as a sheet and post it later. And DeuxEx, I don't think I really understand your post. What do the m's mean? The m's mean that its a minor chord being played. Like a D#m chord would be D# F# A# whereas a D# (major) chord is D# G A#. All chords are built from a scale. Major is 1 3 5, Minor 1 b3 5 [where 1, 3,5 are the notes in the scale] the minor chord has the third flatened. Hope you can make some sense of that!
August 19, 200620 yr Author I think the tab is great!! I'll write it up for you as a sheet and post it later. Thanks. :) The m's mean that its a minor chord being played. Like a D#m chord would be D# F# A# whereas a D# (major) chord is D# G A#. All chords are built from a scale. Major is 1 3 5' date=' Minor 1 b3 5 [where 1, 3,5 are the notes in the scale'] the minor chord has the third flatened. Hope you can make some sense of that! Ohhh..ok. I kinda get it. Sort of.
August 19, 200620 yr Ohhh..ok. I kinda get it. Sort of. yeah it took me a while to get it too! check out the lessons area in ultimate-guitar.com they have a good few lessons on scales, chords and all that stuff. Okay so here's Proof. I left out the 'Singing' notes that Kacey plays and replaced them with bass notes, to make it a bit easier for people to understand it. i also didnt try to tab the notes thta chris plays on tranisition between chords as i dont know what they are!! http://rapidshare.de/files/30016803/proof.bmp.html remember the song is in the key of E Major so F, G, C and D are all played as sharpes(ie as F#, G#, C#,D#). Also watch out for repeat signs the bass clef instead of treble clef!! MISTAKE: I forgot to write on score In the chorus the B C#m chords are repeated three times, not two as stated.
August 19, 200620 yr I doubt there's any real sheet music(as its only a b-side-unless it was released in japan or something!) Yeah its in the bass clef' date=' the E chord is in the 2nd octave, B note in first octave[where 2nd octave is the octave just below Middle "C" etc'] I think the tab is great!! I'll write it up for you as a sheet and post it later. And DeuxEx, I don't think I really understand your post. What do the m's mean? The m's mean that its a minor chord being played. Like a D#m chord would be D# F# A# whereas a D# (major) chord is D# G A#. All chords are built from a scale. Major is 1 3 5, Minor 1 b3 5 [where 1, 3,5 are the notes in the scale] the minor chord has the third flatened. Hope you can make some sense of that!there actually is sheet music for proof and things i dont understand and a couple others. the site was posted a couple weeks back.
August 19, 200620 yr ^thatnxs alot. i think you could have just got some regular sheet music to download. i think someone said they had sheet music. maybe they could right it up a little neater:) . this is great though!!! In the chorus the B C#m chords are repeated three times, not two as stated.
August 20, 200620 yr yeah they're the chords i got of a guitar tab. I played them on the guitar and they seem grand!! Okay :D We have to play it together ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment