✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MTV Europe Music Awards: Coldplay perform

';'

well remember that thread i put up where i told you all to go vote for coldplay and i think someone asked it they were gonna perform woohoo...at first mtv never said who was gonna perform, but i went to the mtv.com site i found out this was true. :shock: they are going to perform. i wonder what they're gonna play? the scientist i hope :shock:

haha i'm here away from my computer at home i dont know if anyone went to the guy thread where i posted i was going to be away for a while....but anyways i had to come back and tell all you ppl about the news...i dont know if you already know but i said what the hell i'll just come and tell you so you will....

here's the date

Thursday, November 14, 2002 you can figure out the time. lol 8)

well i have to get back to my room....i'll be back in a couple of days...bye

ok had to come back i found the times

here this for you ppl in the U.S.

Live premiere on MTV2: 11/14 @ 4 pm ET

Premiere on MTV: 11/22 @ 8pm ET/PT

maybe i'll come back again if i find out the dates for other ppl

ok now i have to go i'm here at home and i'm not suppose to be on the computer.... :roll: bye again!! :D

I'm certainly counting the remaining minutes! I hope they win the best album award-and the other ones too. I'm goinig home especially to watch the show because I don't have access to MTV in the student hostel I live in. Now that is what I call devotion! I would like them to play Clocks- it's sounds amazing live, but they will probably play The scientist.

yeah but i have to admit when i heard them begin to play in my place i was like nooooooooooooooooo why this song is old....i would of settled for in my place...but after hearing zuzanna say clocks then thats the song i wanted to hear.