✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MIAMI, FL SHOW.... INFO.... PLEASE...

De Nola

Hi, When I saw today that COLDPLAY was coming down here, I almost had it.I love these guys...

When do tickets go onsale for this? Does anyone know? Can I get them through ticket master?

Thanks for the help guys!

muah!

"life is for living"

w e l l

Well I got the info that I needed through the coldplay site. I'm buying the tickets tonight. ahhh i can't wait! This is going to be amazing! :)

I CAN'T WAIT TILL JAN 22 TO SEE THEM! AHHHHHH I COULD CRY FROM THE EXCITEMENT I SWEAR!

:I'M SOOO SILLY I KNOW:

ahhh

I could imagine...

I'm just so excited I could hardly wait. I don't know who's going with me though. No one that I know likes them... ahhh doesn't that sound odd to say?

but it's the truth. I might go a lone, which I don't care cause I could always meet people there...

My buddies all love hip hop and jazzy beats...

I go to all their stuff but they don't go to mine :( oh well....

I'll find someone i guess.

ahhh

I could imagine...

I'm just so excited I could hardly wait. I don't know who's going with me though. No one that I know likes them... ahhh doesn't that sound odd to say?

but it's the truth. I might go a lone, which I don't care cause I could always meet people there...

My buddies all love hip hop and jazzy beats...

I go to all their stuff but they don't go to mine :( oh well....

I'll find someone i guess.

I try

I tell my friends to go to local shows with me and stuff, but they are pains in the you know where...

They end up not going , so I go with my other lil group but... it ends up that they are not into COLDPLAY. They are just into LOCAL LOCAL STUFF, Real Indie... SO, what a mission!!!!

hahahaha

who is Catherine? your gf?

I GOT MY TICKETS!!! I CAN'T WAIT~

I GOT THEM TONIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME! RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY! :) YEAYYYY THIS IS MY FIRST CONCERT WHERE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SEE THE ARTIST PLAYING! HEHEHE

all the other concerts i've been to , were because my friends were really into them. Oh well. this one is going to be the best, i'm sure of it!

Re: ok

i take it that best mate is gf...

sorry dave's girl but i cant help but laugh at what she said

de nola catherine is not jane's(dave's girl) gf....

by mate she means friend. :lol:

thanks for explaining that one for me while i wasn't here 8) god, catherine will be scared when she reads this thread :shock:

Re: HAHAHAHHAH SILLY ME

THAT WAS TOO FUNNY...

HEHEHE.. SORRY ABOUT THAT....:) THANKS FOR THE INFO...

:lol: you have no idea how much this thread scared me at first hehehe i mean no offense jane i love you to bits and everything but...no thanks haha :lol: