✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

one i love

Catherine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its the lyrics that get me in this song......hmmm.......maybe chris' vocals too...ah well its the whole band.....great song........i really wish it could of been on arobtth......green eyes should of been a b-side.

yeah its the lyrics that get me in this song......hmmm.......maybe chris' vocals too...ah well its the whole band.....great song........i really wish it could of been on arobtth......green eyes should of been a b-side.

nooooooooo!!!!! i couldn't possibly sacrifice green eyes! :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PHWOARRRR!!!!!

One I love? It's drool.gifbow.giflove.gif

I can listen to that song all day... literally!

haha love the smilies !!! the one that bows is my favorit....all those smilies pretty much show how i feel about coldplay in general....especially guy 8) just kidding.

and i will say this again: one i love is still my fav b-side. :D

• 3 weeks later...
i love this one. i think it should have replaced green eyes. not a green eyes fan actually. one i love is a little heavier..a little more rock. i think it should have made the album
omg :shock: i thought the same thing....but i just never said it....one i love does sound a little bit more heavier than the other songs....i guess thats why i say its the best and my fav b-side....i like heavier music 8) ah we so think alike....i mentioned that one i love should have been on arobtth....because green eyes does sound more like a b-side....thats somewheres in this thread :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favourite Coldplay songs...mainly due to how amazing it is in concert...both times I've seen Coldplay this song has been the best along with Shiver...I love watching Jonny during this song, he goes crazy (well for him it's crazy!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
woo i'm the first to post on this bit! :D anyway' date=' :roll: i reckon one i love should have been on the album. it's a great song. and absolutely fantastic live. :([/quote']

you're absolutely right, when they guys performed it I started dancing to the beat and I loved it so much that I had to get the In my place single in order to hear the one i love again :butterfly: