🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Anticipated parenthood

Ryujiki

This topic was in my head for some weeks.

And It make me think a lot about how difficult could be to be a parent when you are young.

Even if you were "old" and "prepared" is difficult,now I can not imagine the things you have to handle.

Back in the years,the fact that a woman or man were a single mom or dad was not received well,but now it seems like is more common.

I am sure that you ahve friends that are in this situation,and I have to said that even if it was not the smart thing they did (been parents too youngs),some of them sacrifice everything to cover all the baby needs.

What would you do in you were in a situation like this?

Talking with a friend,she told me that she want a baby so hard,and she seems herself with a baby in 4 years or less,no matter if she was married or not.She is 21 years old.For me she sounds a little to desesperated,but that's wat she think.

What do you think?

that could sound a bit desesperate but I guess you should try to understand her.. who know why does she want a kid if she's so young... maybe she needs love or something... to feel that she has something or who knows... or maybe she just love babies and she wants a son or daughter... although I guess it'd be really hard to have a babie at her age.. she's kinda young ... well there's a lot of young people who has babies but I think that's a serious thing and needs responsability

She loves the babies no doubt about it,and I know she would be a excellent mother,but the fact is that not just her think that way.I respcet the decisions of all the people,but is a little hard to understand for me.

The things we do now would affect the future,that something we all know.

I guess that men need more of that maternal instinct that women have.

The things we do now would affect the future,that something we all know.

I'm totally agree with that but she's a mature person and wants to have a baby and she's responsable and has how to raise her child I don't see any problem in that... but if she doesn't have money, time or all those things that babies needs I guess it's better to wait a few years before to bring a a baby to this world..

Yeah the baby is the most affected.

I do not maybe is because the way we live now.My mom was too young when I born,but she was married.My mom was 20 years old when I born.

I know that now we have more opportunities for single mom/dad but we continue do the same.

It also gives you a reason to live,and adds a purpose to your life,and can be very rewarding :)

It might seem hard,but in the end it is all worth it!!

as much as it can be rewarding, it can also screw up yourself pretty bad if u have a child at a young age...

today, in israel at least, most ppl marry at around the age of 25-30, have kids only in their late 20s... i see that as the smart thing to do. You get settled down with school and work. That way you're also bringing a baby into a family that has money, has jobs is settled

think about it- having kids at a young age is bad for the parent and the kid. The parent wont have all the time it needs for work and career (especially if its a single parent), and the kid will be brought into a family that may have financial difficulties, not as much time to give attention to the baby

i dont see the need to rush into things like having a baby so soon.....