✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MTV VMAs

Katharina

OK, so did they won any award at all? I missed the beginning (due to work... :( ), so I didn't get everything! Their performance was brilliant - as always!! They played "In My Place" (I thought so before...) and Chris wore his 'Make trade fair.com' shirt and tried to get his cardigan out of the way so the shirt could be seen. And he had it written on his right hand, too. Very cute! 8) During the song he thanked John and Paul - Beatles?! I assume so...

Luckily Gwyneth wasn't also there. I just can't see her at the moment.

But I can't hold back to tell you guys how excited I am to see Coldplay next Wednesday! Wohoo!!! It'll be sooooo gorgeous!! :D

The only good thing about it was Coldplay. They were the second best live but only because of Bon Jovi :shock: (sorry but I love them and they moved about a bit more - and it wasn't the best I have seen Chris sing but still good). You couldn't see Will at all during the live performance. Pink was absolutely dreadful. Chistina sluttyleria was just a slut... I couldn't help watch to see if she would pop out of her knickers!!!! :oops: and give us all a show to show us how "dirty" she really is. SLAPPA!! :wink: Anyway I was feeling quite ill last night so that might have marred things a bit... so watch for yourself. P - diddy did my effing head in, anybody agree???!!! So what he's a multi-milionaire - doesn't make him any less boring!!!

I agree: Pink was awful, Christina is slutty and P Diddy was a joke of a moderator! But I liked Kylie! She was really sweet! And when Coldplay won for "Best UK/Ireland act" they showed "Best German act" here so I couldn't see it. :( How mean is that??

I agree: Pink was awful' date=' Christina is slutty and P Diddy was a joke of a moderator! But I liked Kylie! She was really sweet! And when Coldplay won for "Best UK/Ireland act" they showed "Best German act" here so I couldn't see it. :( How mean is that??[/quote']aww that sucks....if i would of been mad if i saw that. :evil: :? but at least we know that they won something. :wink:

and Chris wore his 'Make trade fair.com' shirt and tried to get his cardigan out of the way so the shirt could be seen. And he had it written on his right hand' date=' too. [/quote']

Does that mean that his a lefty :?: Yummy yummy!

I was watching the Making Of... (EMA) yesterday and they showed the place, actually it was a tent, where they were making the VIP passes and they showed the pic Chris provided. It was an ancient passport photo. He must have been like 18... LMAO Anyway, the woman who was making his pass just said: And here's the picture the SINGER OF COLDPLAY gave us... I was literally rolling on the floor laughing my arse off!!!!! hystericallaugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...