Jump to content

can you help me


Recommended Posts

hey cool essex! i study there! anyways what do you mean ? you mean an avatar? you can either submit a link to the website where that picture is at or you can browse you pc for a picture..it cant be bigger then 150 pixels by 150 pixels..if u still dont know it i would love to do it for you :shrug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i mean the pictures like you have witch shows up one the left had side of the screen, would love any help that you can give as i'm not to sure about what i'm doing most of the time :?

hope your studys are going well :!:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...