January 18, 200719 yr So, what do you do when you're angry? I keep it all in mostly, other than my excessive use of profanity over the internet.... or I just make a stupid board like this. See, right now, I'm really fucking pissed because I don't have a ride to a Muse concert because my sister has work the next day, therefore my parents won't let me get tickets. I was gonna go snowboarding the other week too, and my sister had work the next day so we didn't go. Fuck being a minor that can't drive. I'm being really selfish but I really wanna fucking do something or have plans to do something at least. I'm wasting my fucking youth.
January 18, 200719 yr Sorry about the concert :( I know this is probably one of the oldest most annoying cliches in the book, but it really trully does get better soon. ;) When I'm really upset about something, I usually find physical activity of some sort helps to blow off steam. When my sister still lived at home sometimes I would borrow her boxing gloves and take it out on her punching bag. If it's summer I'll go out on my bike, or if it's cold out I might take a walk.
January 18, 200719 yr WHen I'm angry, I usually cope by using thinly veilled sarcasm...either that or I spam messageboards with disparaging remarks about bands' third albums!!!:lol:
January 18, 200719 yr Author WHen I'm angry' date=' I usually cope by using thinly veilled sarcasm...either that or I spam messageboards with disparaging remarks about bands' third albums!!!:lol:[/quote'] :laugh3:
January 18, 200719 yr Author well' date=' its appauling to be honest, i have a deep love for everything else they have done bar bloom blaum, or wot ever that song is![/quote'] I don't care. Just shut the fuck up.
January 18, 200719 yr Author oooh' date=' testy are we? can i not hate an album, i will happily love the others tho, tho they peaked to early with brothers and sisters EP[/quote'] You can hate the album, but you can't sign up for a fucking forum just to be a pain in the ass. Stop being a pain in the ass.
January 19, 200719 yr Author Oh snap, I just found the ignore function. See you later... or never... hope you get banned, etc...
January 19, 200719 yr :laugh3: Anger is getting upset by someone who's very name points out the fact that they are meaningless. There's another one for the ignore list... It's really getting a workout today... :dozey:
January 19, 200719 yr You can do whatever you like, but what's the point of just ocming on here to slag X&Y? I'm sure you must have something else to offer. Are you that bored?
January 19, 200719 yr and it took her this long to find how to ignore! wot a muppette! Sarcasm is really lost on you isn't it? You'd think a Radiohead fan would know better.
January 19, 200719 yr ....u would put 2+2 and not get 5 or would u? i dunno? gah... forgot ignore stops working when you log out... :veryangry: So what you're saying is that you ARE one of those bored trolls from atease. :P And now I remember why I only lurk there....
January 19, 200719 yr Hey, Erin, sorry it's off topic, but what is atease? Tom Pitoff talked about it too...until we drove him off the board,lol.:lol:
January 19, 200719 yr Hey' date=' Erin, sorry it's off topic, but what is atease? Tom Pitoff talked about it too...until we drove him off the board,lol.:lol:[/quote'] At Ease.... it's one of the best Radiohead fansites. The name is taken from that spooky computer-speak track on OK Computer. Unfortunatly, like almost any public board, it has it's fair share (or more) of bored jerks. Which doesn't make it any less of a fantastic site, just one I don't talk on.
January 19, 200719 yr At Ease.... it's one of the best Radiohead fansites. The name is taken from that spooky computer-speak track on OK Computer. Unfortunatly, like almost any public board, it has it's fair share (or more) of bored jerks. Which doesn't make it any less of a fantastic site, just one I don't talk on. Ah, I see. Thanks!:)
January 19, 200719 yr Author Okay... I'm a lot calmer now. I tried doing that stupid railstand on my skateboard again and fell straight on my ass. That (literally) brought me back down to earth, haha.
January 19, 200719 yr If you like Radiohead so much go to a Radiohead forum!!!! And if you don't like X&Y, don't talk about it. I hate to be blunt, but WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE X&Y SO JUST SHUT UP.
January 19, 200719 yr This whole thread is a brilliant demonstration in people's reactions to an upsetting conversation. Anger. Cool.
January 19, 200719 yr Is he gone? YEY! Of course he does this crap to get a rise out of ppl...sadly, it usually works. I only play along because frankly I think my jabs are more clever,lol. I don't know about anger in general, but a battle of wits with a troll usually makes me smile...unless they have no ammo,lol. Oh yes...almost forgot. When I'm really angry, I usually play X&Y and it soothes away all my angst,lol!!:laugh3: :P :laugh3:
January 19, 200719 yr Author Sorry, I'm really retarded when trolls come alone WHILE I'm pissed off, haha. That whole Muse thing put me in a freakishly bad mood. O.o
January 19, 200719 yr My mom actually took and destroyed some tix I bought when I was 16...I stayed mad about it for weeks,lol...actually, it still ticks me off...not really. We should all just agree to ignore the trolls...but they're so idiotic, it's almost impossible to keep your opinion to yourself.:veryangry:
January 19, 200719 yr Author :stunned: That sucks. :( Damn trolls are hard to ignore. :bigcry: I wish I could ban them. :bigcry:
Create an account or sign in to comment