January 30, 200719 yr Where can I buy the amazing song Gravity?? Its not on iTunes, so what album is it on or where an I find it? thanks!@
January 31, 200719 yr Author it's in Talk EP. hmmm I looked, but its not on the iTunes version. Im sad, I cant find it in the U.S.
January 31, 200719 yr yes you can. i'm in the us and have it. cheapest spot to grab it would be on eBay. most go for under a buck. not an ebayer? try your local record shop. if they don't have it, request they order it. i've both found the singles and ordered them many times with no issue, though, in the long run, it will cost you more than ordering it on eBay.
February 9, 200719 yr If you just want to download it, you can get it at 7digital.com It's a UK-based site, but you can pay with a US credit card. But some of the other posters are correct, you can find the single here in the US...
Create an account or sign in to comment