✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC already used?

Unless the California conservation corps has a problem, I think we're fine. But it's an interesting question.

The World Wildlife Federation stopped the World Wrestling Federation from using the initials 'WWF' so you never know.

The ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corp) hasn't gone after the ABC (AMerican Broadcasting Corp) yet,lol.

And I'd like to think that one humanitarian organization wouldn't make life difficult for another one, but because our CCC is not a registerred charity officially, they'd have a case.

In the event they decided to make it a legal issue, we'd get lots of free publicity!:D :D :D

CCC apparently also stands for California Community College, Center for Computational Chemistry, Clean Clothes Campaign and Carbon Copy Cloner. :nice:

I think we'll be OK. Acronyms are reused all the time. I appreciate your concern, qwerty. If there ever was a problem, we could just drop the CCC part and still refer to ourselves as the Coldplaying Charity Club. And yeah Tracie...all that publicity wouldn't be a bad thing!! :sneaky:

/goes to leak word of our infringement to the press....

• 2 weeks later...